Friday, October 06, 2006

Welcome to my Forex Trading Blog!

Dear friend/fellow trader,

Hello to all my fellow traders out there and welcome to my Forex trading blog! For those of you who may not be familiar with the term "forex", it's just short-hand for foreign exchange. You may all wonder why I decided to start this blog, and I will tell you exactly why:

(1) Finance is a big passion in life for me, which I realized 2 years ago when I decided to transfer out of Science. Foreign Exchange is so closely correlated to finance and banking on a large scale, that I just had to take a step into this exciting industry.

(2) I wanted to find a place where I can post trading ideas and rant on about how much I love foreign exchange ever since being exposed to it last year.

(3) I wanted to create a community where like-minded people (speculative traders)can come together and share insights.

(4) I want to prove that it DOES NOT take tons of money to make money.

(5) Nothing makes me happier than seeing people experience success in trading. I hope that with this blog we can all leverage each other's intelligence and wisdom and multiply our success! Yes, we will be celebrating our successes! I love celebrating success!

(6) I'm sure I'll find many more reasons as this blog grows....

Make yourself comfortable and be sure to check my blog regularly for trading tips and useful information related to trading forex!

Stay tuned!

To everyone's success,
Dickens
***RISK WARNING DISCLAIMER*** (Source: http://www.fxcm.com)
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home